Saturday, August 02, 2008

Back on the blog



It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I've written a blog! What happened is that last September I started a part time (but intense and ALMOST full time) job as a business communication consultant in a large auditing firm just outside Paris. Plus I taught courses at an excellent university called "Sciences Po". In short, I was totally overloaded with work from September until mid-July. I'm just now coming back to "normal" (whatever that is) after 3 weeks of vacation (vive la France!). One thing I can tell you is that Paris is crumbling - something I've noticed since i've started wandering around again. Also, I'm now into photography. Above are two of my photos. You can see more on:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeanne-feldman/

No comments: